GamingTrippy FPS Post Void is like Devil Daggers having a fever dream of Hotline Miami

A first person view of a surreally-lit corridor, with a sort of ghost image of everything faintly visible. A glowing idol in my left hand, a firing pistol in the right. A human figure stands ahead, apparently wounded, with a black mass of tentacles and blood for a head.

According to the reams of footage on my hard drive dated from the last few days, I have played Post Void.

It is possible I did not start out in this reality. It is possible I have somehow travelled here, to replace this universe’s version of me, who started playing Post Void and vanished without a trace. Asked to explain, I can only go by the notes she left behind. They start out lucid enough, but, well.

“Post Void is an FPS that feels like Devil Daggers had a fever dream about Hotline Miami while drowning in a vat of caffeine. It is magnificent.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/31YqYyf
via IFTTT

No comments