GamingAn Airport For Aliens Currently Run By Dogs has excellent dogs with jobs

Bartender Dog stares back at us with a cute smile. It only serves toilet water as a drink.The Game Devs of Color Expo

– an inclusive celebration and showcase of the work of developers from a broad spectrum of backgrounds – took place this weekend. As well as talks from different developers, GDoCE put on Gradient Convergence, showcasing a collection of cool games on Steam.

I was fortunate enough to jump into one of these and visit a universe built by Xalavier Nelson Jr., and it has left me with a big smile on my face, but also with a strong desire to spread the good word of the dogs that I met on my travels. You see, I am talking about first-person adventure An Airport For Aliens Currently Run By Dogs. A fine place. The finest place.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/2RQkfSi
via IFTTT

No comments