GamingPost Void review

I have only reached the void while drunk. I had been too conscious before then. I didn’t yet understand.

Post Void, I had thought, was about being fast. I was probably too old to ever be good at it. That never mattered even when I thought it was true, but it isn’t. Post Void is about letting the game take you.

Its hypnotic rhythms, its lurid colours, its cacophony of violence and strangled, somehow endlessly escalating guitars. There is a space in your mind between reflex and conscious decision, between panic and triumph. That is where Post Void is set, I think. It’s certainly where it takes me.

If not for The Bundle, this game would have been the best deal of the year. You should play it.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/2ZNLpxv
via IFTTT

No comments