GamingI could replay Forza Horizon 4's intro forever

My car game kick has evolved. After all that time spent watching hands play rally games beautifully, I decided it was time to place my own hands on the wheel and tentatively feather the clutch. To ease myself into the driver's seat, I opted for Forza Horizon 4, seeing as it's focused more on fun than the minutiae of tyre pressure.

I was prepared for lots of nice cars and lovely Scottish scenery, but no-one told me that I'd fight back heart palpitations and tears in the first few minutes?! Forza Horizon 4's intro sequence might be the best welcome to a game I've ever played. It positively transformed my car game fix into a full-blown round-house kick; a kick that rocketed me up into the realm of the drum and bass gods who burn donuts into tarmac and dance among the smoke.

Read more



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/2UaCDtJ
via IFTTT

No comments