GamingCommandos Origins looks like a solid and satisfying return for the legendary tactics series

My earliest memory of the Commandos series of tactical stealth games was my dad bringing home a box copy of the original. “The missions take months. Months!” his mate had told him. Get less shit mates, thought I, for I had already played it elsewhere, and knew that the missions took mere minutes if you put the game on easy then rushed your objectives, bonking nazis along the way. I did not rush the new Steam demo for Kalypso’s revival, Commandos: Origins, but it’s still doable inside half an hour. I had expected a little more, but what’s here has certainly given me some optimism that the full game might well be worth sinking - if not months - at least more time than it takes to wildly lunge at a few nazis en route to your objective.

Read more



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/RerikTD
via IFTTT

No comments