Gaming"We're not really sure what Big Walk's future looks like," say the waddling co-op puzzler's devs, though it probably doesn’t involve DLC

I’ve spent something like seven hours in funny-thinky cooperative puzzler Big Walk, and the concept of more Big Walk is something that confounds and, just a little bit, frightens me. What, you spent an entire evening stubbing toes in the dark and overconfidently barking incorrect solutions at friends, only for the opening of the map room to reveal the humbling significance of your progress thus far, and you want more? Friend, if I play this until my forties, I might make it halfway through.

Even so, questions on future content were repeatedly put to developers House House in a recent reddit AMA. The response: no plans at the moment, though there’s nothing stopping completionist players from making their own fun with its freeform systems.

Read more



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/rEN3H4L
via IFTTT

No comments